Monday, August 1, 2011




When I arrived my brother-in-law and nieces picked me up along with Keegan. After Keeg and I got settled at the hotel, we started walking. Throughout the week we were in Paris we walked so much. One day we walked across the Seine River to Notre Dame and noticed that people had put locks all along the fence. We had heard people asking to buy locks at the various vendors along the streets and now we knew why. There were messages on the locks. Some had versions of "Jacques loves Jacqueline", "I was here", and one said "I'm down for anything".

Did you know you can go to the beach in Paris? It is called Paris Plage [Beach]. There are is sand, sand castles, beach chairs and umbrellas. There are mountain bike courses, air hockey and other games for children outside along the Seine River.

No comments:

Post a Comment